|
Sunday, January 08, 2006
a new term...
I am starting my new school term tomorrow with some apprehension, i don't deny...
I am sorry for the lack of blogs here in the past month plus..
I know I owe alot of photos, blogs and new year resolutions in this space... but I haven't been in a very blogging mood.
Slowly Ok? i will soon upload all the pictures before facing yet another year with some apprehension.
Actually the year has already started. oh well. I am slow.
My mind is rather muddled now.. filled with worries, tension and a mist of vague resolutions for the new year..
Maybe I should start with some light-hearted stuff, like some of my new desires and cravings and loves, all material of course:)
That should set the mood for more serious things:)
(watch my right column!!)
Shu Ling Estrella @ 9:01 PM ~*~ |
**~~**~*~*~~*~*~~*~*~*~**~~*~*~*~*~~**~~**
|
|
|